Simplification is Our Innovation
Bayonet coupling safe high voltage connector, operating in the range DC-2 GHz.
50 ohms / part series R317
SHV is easily recognizable due to its protruding insulator design, which makes SHV connectors safer for handling high voltage than MHV. A mated pair of connectors is rated at 12,000 VDC.
|Document ||Download |
| High Voltage Connectors Catalog || |
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Frequency range: DC ~ 2 GHz
- Test voltage:
- Unmated connector: 10 kV DC
- Mated pair: 12 kV DC
- Durability: 500 mating cycles min.
- Power rating at 1 GHz: 1000W
- Temperature range: -65°C / +165°C
- The outer diameter of the interface is approx 9.70mm