Simplification is Our Innovation
The D-Light range includes multi channel optical transmitters and optical transceivers for harsh environment applications and are available in transmitter, receiver and transceiver modules with 4 channels (4 Rx + 4 Tx). Several package options are available from surface mount to pluggable packages.
- Uses 850 nm VCSEL'S
- Controls and monitoring compliant with SFF-8472 standard
- Monitoring of the optical power over the temperature range
- Built In Self Test (BIST) for better link reliability
- Standard electrical SMT interface or pluggable interface option
- Provided with 50/125 μm or 62.5/125 μm optical fiber
All the D-Lightsys® devices can be fully monitored and/or controlled through a I2C 2-wire serial interface and are suitable for a variety of applications:
- Average and modulation currents of the VCSEL laser are both digitally programmable through the 2-wire serial interface
- A versatile input stage allows 100 Ω differential or 50 Ω to ground termination resistors to comply with CML or LVDS signaling levels
- Analog outputs allow the monitoring of the module state and performance
Optical Modules are available as Transmitters (Tx), Receivers (Rx) or Transceivers (Tx+Rx).
|10GB/s Multiple Channel Optical Transceivers For Harsh Environment Applications White Paper|
|10+Gbps Multi-Channel Transceivers Catalog|